Caveen Mini USB Desktop Fish Tank
I received the mentioned product in exchange for an honest review. The opinions contained within this post are mine and may vary from the opinions of others.
What We Thought:
Several months ago while Jack and I were in Petco we decided on an absolute whim to buy an Elephant Ear Betta. I have always loved these fish and while they are a little on the pricey side I felt it was a good addition to the menagerie of pets that we already have in and outside of our home. This fish made himself right at home in the bowl that we had him in, but I had been looking for something better.
When the opportunity presented itself to review this little desktop fish tank I jumped right on it. I wasn’t sure what to expect as far as set up, but was surprised to find that it was really simple and didn’t require a lot of work at all.
The Caveen Mini USB Desktop Fish Tank came with everything we needed for an easy set up. Rocks, a small plant and the best light system. The only thing that we did not get that I wish it would have had was a USB to wall outlet plug, but we had one on hand and I just used that instead.
Perks of this tank include:
- Bright but not too bright lighting
- A cute faucet style waterfall that serves as great “bubbles” for our fish friends needing air
- Rocks & Plant (didn’t have to go back to the pet store YAY!!)
- There is a clock that is 12/24 hour time format as well as date that features month/day/year and the day of the week
- Temperature (Celsius though and I didn’t see how to change it)
- Nature sounds that are very relaxing
This tank has remained clean, our fish is happy and we are happy because of it. This product has added a lot of relaxation to our home because of the waterfall feature and while my home office is located in a corner of our living room I feel like it is my own little corner of the world.
Here is our little fish friend saying hello to the camera.