MD Bamboo Socks
I received the mentioned products in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are mine and may vary from the thoughts of others.
About MD Bamboo Socks
- Material: 80% Rayon from Bamboo,18% Polyester, 1% Spandex, 1% Latex. Fabric made from bamboo is extremely soft.Many people who cannot wear hemp or wool directly on their skin because of allergies experience no irritations from fabric made with bamboo. Widely considered as a more renewable source than cotton, materials made from bamboo are becoming more and more sought after, especially by green-conscious individuals.
- One of the most unique qualities of bamboo fiber is that it is antibacterial. bamboo fabric to be odor resistant as well as antibacterial and anti-fungal, even after multiple washes.Cushioned Sole: Extra comfort and moisture absorption makes your feet breathable and comfortable.
- Additionally, bamboo itself can take in up to three times its weight in water, and its fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin, allowing it to evaporate. Therefor bamboo socks are going to help keep your feet dry, thereby helping you avoid fungal infections. The toe area design is free from any irritating seam.
- Anti-Slip: The big Y design on the heel makes sure the socks stay in place no matter how busy you are. The unique fabric is perfect all year round. It will keep your feet cool in warmer months and help insulate heat during colder temperatures.Bamboo socks are going to allow you to walk in comfort all day long, and you’ll no longer have to worry about chafing or irritation.
- Washing tips: Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. Compares the cotton socks, bamboo socks look smaller but they are super stretchable.The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.
What We Thought
Stocking stuffers, quality clothing gifts, fillers for baskets… it is that season where we are always looking for things to give others and ways to make people happy. I personally love getting practical gifts that I can use day to day over something that I may only use one time.
In our family we are very practical people and when given the opportunity to review these great bamboo socks I was really happy. I loved each pair for its comfort and the fact that when we washed them they did not shrink. I have been wearing these for several weeks (and our son has stolen a few pairs as well) and I have to say they are absolutely lovely. I honestly never thought of the concept of wearing bamboo socks, but after this review process I am sold.
There are no odors even after wearing them with sneakers, no wet sticky feet and additionally they are just purely comfortable.
If you are looking to grab a few pairs of these awesome socks check out MD on Amazon and get some for gifts this holiday season. I am thinking a pair of these would be great in that Saran Wrap game that is floating around on Social Media the past few weeks.