Rimmel London Lips
I received the mentioned Rimmel London Lips products in exchange for an honest review. The opinions contained within this post are mine and may vary from the opinions of others.
What We Thought-
The Only 1 Lipstick is literally an all in 1 lipstick. I showcase them on my hand to let everyone see how vivid the colors are and how much they stand out even on the most pale skin. I really love them and find that a little bit goes a long way with them. Available in 12 shades I really think I could fall in love with each one. I really like the slanted design for easier application!
- A no compromise all-in-one lipstick that is challenging the lipstick history.
• The perfect balance of high impact colour, moisture, all day comfort and staying power
• Slanted lipstick bullet for an effortless application
Oh My Gloss! is where my heart is out of these products. I am a huge lover of lip gloss and always have a few in my purse, makeup bag, and really anywhere else that I might need one. I love the way the Oh My Gloss! feels on my lips as it isn’t too gummy or sticky. I did not feel that I had anything on my lips at all while wearing this which is a great feeling to know that your lips are on point, but you don’t have the caked on makeup feeling on them.
- Up to 6 hours of colour, shine, comfort and moisture for your lips.
• Lip Loving gloss with Argan Oil and Vitamin E.
• Featuring Rimmel’s ‘Gloss Lock’ technology, which delivers an elevated, long-lasting 3-dimensional shine.
• Non-sticky, lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Where to Buy
If you are looking for these great Rimmel Lips products, check out many major retailers including WalMart, Target, CVS and many more!!