2018 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
All products in this post were received in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are ours and may vary from the thoughts of others.
Looking for ideas for stocking stuffer ideas this year for kids? This post will gather all ideas in a one-stop place for all age groups!
Helix Hyper Ball
- Multiple ages can enjoy this! Our 5 year old absolutely loved it!! This small toy holds up to the beatings of a young boy, his brother and their dog!
- $9.99– A reasonably priced toy perfect to toss into a stocking!
- Hyper Ball is an outdoor toy that’s Ideal for toss and catch. Its pocket size, lightweight and includes a special internal mechanism that adds distance and performance. Hold the tab of the ball and swing it to gain momentum. When ready, Launch it in the air for an amazing long-distance flight. Show your trick shots with this highly-addictive toy.
- Purchase at Toyology and many other retailers!
- Easy to use. I thought this would be a great idea for those of you who like to do the shoe box drives that local churches hold as well.
- Gender neutral.
Sticky the Poo
- Who doesn’t love the poo emoji? Sticki the Poo is perfect! He literally squishes and sticks to the wall. Our boys both enjoyed playing with Sticky and while he did pick up some animal hair he was easy to clean.
- Ages 4+ but I found that even our almost 2 year old enjoyed it and kept saying his famous “yuck” and “gross” when he would play with it.
- Information: It’s been tossed by monkeys in the finest zoos and turned to when mere words won’t work. Now there’s three fudgy friends to collect and share. Each has a sticky outer surface and a mold-able middle. Grip, shape and throw it. When it hits a wall or other flat surface, it splats and sticks. And if Sticky Poo gets dirty, just wash it with water and it returns to its original sticky surface!
- $5.99 price point makes a great stocking idea and honestly this is great for the “big kids” in your life too as my husband even took a round with this one!!
- These toys are amazing for imagination!! Create your own movies with Stickbot Toys!
- Available from Zing Toys are $6.00 each and feature hours upon hours of fun.
- PERFECT for any child interested in dinosaurs (but they have others as well!!)
- Ages 4+ Our 5 year old loved these and really got in to the idea of having his own app on a phone.
- I love that multiples of these could be added to a stocking and you would still have room because the eggs are smaller in size.
- Built tough!
- Collect all 24!
- Buy at Zing Toys online!
Baby Secrets Surprise
- These fun little babies make a great stocking stuffer for any little girl age 5 and up!
- Molleigh had the best time dipping the baby into the water to discover if it was a boy or a girl.
- The “secret” aspect of this product made it exciting to open the package and discover which baby was inside the little bathtub!
- The babies are the perfect size to add to any doll house or Barbie family!
- Target has this item listed at $2.99 each
- These cute babies have a secret for you to discover! Dip their diaper in the water filled bath tub and it will change color to pink or blue to reveal their gender. Once the secret is out you can name your baby on the birth certificate that is included in the package!
- The Skele-Tube is an awesome toy for any dinosaur lover in this world. We happen to have 2 boys who absolutely love them. These will fit right down in any stocking and be a great surprise.
- Easy to assemble- Our 5 year old had a blast with this.
- Collectible toys that are easy to put together and take apart. Get several and have your own dinosaur pack.
- $9.99 and each are sold separately.
- These get a 5 out of 5 stars in this house because they have been used over and over and have held up to the lasting effects of boys and all of their wildness.
- Great learning tools for our homeschool adventures!!
- Squee-Zoo-Balls are cuddly and super super soft! These have a slow rise foam which make them extra squishy!
- I love these for our boys because they are good and clean fun! No messy wrecks!
- Made for ages 3 and up, we did find that our nearly 2 year old absolutely loved playing with this but he often “steals” his brother’s toys.
- Easy to wipe clean and hang to dry (our dog likes taking this one).
- These are $19.99 and worth every penny!
- While it may not fit into a stocking I would not wrap this one and leave it sitting out on Christmas morning.
- Squish ‘Ums Skill Series feature some of my absolute favorite colors and patterns in the world. These are a blind bag series that features 16 skulls to collect and squish to your heart’s desire.
- $4.99 each and the perfect size for any stocking.
- Hold up very very well to use and abuse! These are recommended for ages 6 and up. I found myself loving them even as an adult.
- These slow rise squishys make great busy toys and we found that our boys really enjoyed squeezing them, especially our oldest while going his school work. Just something to make the time pass by a little faster.
- These Squish ‘Ums will be sure to please any little girl who has been great this year!! They are made to attach to a backpack or really anything that they can find. We found they work great on a jacket as well.
- They are super squishy, so so cute and feature common pets in bright and brilliant colors.
- Slow to rise and fun to squish!
- We absolutely love these and all of their squishy goodness!!
- Again these are blind bags, so there is a surprise in every single one. Grab yours today!
Breakfast Monsters were a huge hit in our home. They are found at Target for $4.99 and are different from other “blind” toys. These come in cereal like boxes and feature several creative plush (more like a stuffed animal than a squishy) toys.
I love this concept as a stocking stuffer because they are for several age groups and do not come apart like the other squishy style blind bag toys.