Amazing 100% Cotton Dish Cloths Kitchen Towels by Bosubari
Bosubari Dish Cloths
We received the mentioned products in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are ours and may vary from the thoughts of others.
About Bosubari Dish Cloths
- 100% Cotton
- VALUE PACK: This is a Bulk Pack of Dish Towels. Each set contains 13 pieces. Squared shape. Each piece measures 27inx27in.
- HIGH QUALITY: These Dish Towels are Made from heavy weight 100% Pure Ringspun Cotton. Each set weighs a hefty 900 grams or 32 ounces. Each Dish Towel has a convenient hanging loop for easy placement.
- VERSATILE: Great as tabletop accessories for your amazing Dining setting. Every single one of these Multi-Purpose towels can be used in the household, restaurant, bakery, or school projects. These also make excellent everyday napkins. Ideal for embroidery projects, dyed, hand towels, bar towels, cleaning glass and windows, even cloths diaper for great savings.
- ABSORBENT: The pure cotton construction makes these towels / napkins extremely absorbent with very low lint. Ideal for drying, wiping, cleaning.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Machine washes cold, gentle cycle, only nonchlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry at low temperature, cool iron if necessary
What We Thought
Today the 25th of May is National Towel Day and what better way to celebrate than with Bosubari Dish Cloths and the fact that they are so versatile. We were able to showcase in the photo above several ways that we were able to use these amazing towels and I want to talk about how durable they are.
First I wanted to see how they held up being used REALLY hard. These towels are obviously made of 100% cotton so I assumed that they would hold up really well, but I was shocked. I used the first towel to wax our floors. Yes, down on my hands and knees using the wax with a towel. This is a great way to get our floors shining, but wow is this usually really hard on the towels that I use. This towel held up to the hard work and even came REALLY clean without having to bleach them using harsh chemicals that I am not a fan of.
The 2nd towel that we were provided was used to make something very special. Our boys are almost 5 and 15 months old and I wanted them to make an early hand-made gift for my husband for the upcoming Father’s Day holiday which is June 17th. I started by washing the towel first which is usually something that I do before doing any craft projects.
Some paint brushes and acrylic paints and we were ready to create a great little masterpiece. Side note– For anyone who has ever tried to get the hand print of a 15 month old, you know the struggle was very real!
This gift is something that I know my husband will absolutely cherish for many years to come.
A great list of ideas that these towels can be used for include:
- Baby burp cloths
- Table decoration/place setting
- Window Washing
- General house cleaning
- Dish drying to eliminate spots
The ideas are literally endless. If you have any other great tips for using them please feel free to comment below.