Beginning to homeschool was really hard. I never knew where to start, but thankfully help from my Mom and several mentors I felt more at ease. Check out this Getting Started Homeschooling Guide for LOTS of information.
I get a lot of questions from parents who want to start homeschooling but don’t know where to start. “What are the state policies? What are the different types of homeschooling? What home school programs should I use?” Download this free, Getting Started Homeschooling Guide to get the answers.
The free homeschool guide includes:
- Getting started checklist (Tip: Print this page!)
- Legal policies by state
- Explanations for 8 types of homeschooling
- Curriculum suggestions for each type of homeschooling
- A list of resources that new homeschoolers should bookmark
- Total of 15 downloadable pages that you can print or save onto any device
When you are finished with this guide there are many websites for other types of homeschooling help such as EdgeAnswers where you can get answers to many E2020 tests to help with schooling not only your child but yourself as well.