Girls Building Empires Review – Yet another Scam?
With Instagram influencers becoming celebrities and companies hiring them for sponsored content on their accounts, many people wonder how they can follow in these footsteps.
How can I become an influencer? How many followers do you need to be an Insta influencer? How much do these influencers make?
Girls Building Empires will answer all of these questions. The 12-week course will show you how to create an Instagram profile and grow it the right way.
Girls Building Empires Training:
Let’s start with a quick list of pros and cons. There are several things I like about the course.
- You can look at their Instagram account and see that they know what they are talking about. The page has more than 2.2 million followers. The posts are getting good engagement which shows that these are not fake. They claim to show you exactly how they have done. If you can build even 25% of the following, you will be earning a handsome amount.
- You will spend time building your brand instead of selling random stuff as an affiliate marketer or drop shipper. This gives you a lot more control.
- I like the price. The course will cost $99 (and there’s an installment plan available). And the business model doesn’t require any investment. It is an excellent opportunity for ladies looking to start a business from home without spending much.
- It is a flourishing community. You’ll be able to connect with other girls or women and share ideas.
- This is not one of those “make money online” schemes that promise to make you a millionaire. There’s no pushy sales pitch or tactics involved. It would help if you weren’t getting into a business expecting to make money right from day one. It’s not the right mindset. With GBE, you will be focusing on building something, i.e., your empire. The right attitude will set you on the path to online success.
- Affiliate marketing or blogging requires you to learn a dozen different skills. You need to know keyword research, content marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and PPC management, to name only a few. You also need to set up and maintain a website. Girls Building Empires doesn’t make you learn so many things before getting some results. You can focus on just one thing, and that is to build an Instagram following.
GBE Course Summary:
The Girls Building Empires training can be divided into four sections. Let’s have a look at them one by one:
GBE Part 1 – The Foundation
The first question anyone usually asks when they are interested in becoming a micro-influencer is how much it takes to get started. In short, the answer to that question is nothing. You don’t need any money or equipment to begin as an influencer. You can do it all for free with your existing account and skills.
The first part starts with tutorials on how to choose a niche. It is essential to pick ONE niche out of all the possible things you could influence – because by exposing them over and over again to what you want them to see, people will start associating themselves with it. If you want sponsors or endorsers, you need to create content around a specific topic. A traveling brand will only seek Instagrammers who are regularly producing great content around traveling. A fashion brand will look for girls who are constantly posting good content about makeup or fashion trends.
I talked about the right mindset. The second chapter will explain the importance of that. You need to set goals and have a strategy for everything you post. It is impossible to post on random topics and expect that it will grow into something meaningful.
Next, you get tutorials on identifying and understanding your target audience. Just like a niche, having a targeted audience increases your chances of getting sponsors.
GBE Part 2 – The Growth
Once you have chosen the niche and the target audience, it’s time to start working. The second part is all about setting things up. Creating a profile is easy, but it isn’t easy to stand out from the crowd. This chapter will show how to do that.
This is followed by the most crucial part about content creation. You need to produce good content consistently, and without proper planning, you will find it hard to think of new topics or things to talk about. This chapter will give you the tips and templates to keep you going.
GBE Part 3 – The Optimization
This chapter talks about optimizing your profile. You will learn about creating engaging captions.
There’s a chapter dedicated to consistency as well. You have to be consistent if you want social media platforms and users to take you seriously. It is impossible to build organic reach if you are not consistently producing good content.
GBE Part 4 – The Monetization
The final and fourth part begins with a section about viral posts. Viral posts can be tricky. You need to get views, but you cannot risk your reputation by doing something weird (which most people tend to do when they want to get a boost in likes or views). Some guidelines on Instagram stories follow this.
The course ends with a chapter about monetization. As an influencer, monetizing your content is also something you should be considering – there are many ways you can do this, but the most common way to do it is by creating ads. Again, when it comes to doing this, always have that one niche in mind that you want to create ads for – encourage people to purchase products related to your niche. For example, if you’re a fashion influencer, you could do this for clothing shops or perhaps beauty products – it’s essential to have something in common with them, so people are more inclined to watch the ad.
GBE Scam – Final verdict:
The idea of becoming a micro-influencer is not as intimidating as it may sound. Anyone can work their way up to become an influencer with dedication and hard work. GBE course is a great resource for anyone who wants to achieve instagram success without wasting much time. If you are following the tips shared in this course, you’ll be well on your way!