Jazz Loves Disney
Jazz Loves Disney
“This is a sponsored post from Disney Music and One2One Network. All opinions are my own.”
Growing up I was a huge Disney fan, especially the music. I always loved grabbing the latest Disney movies and loved singing along to them with my sister. Now that I am grown, sharing these experiences with our son is so important to me. Generations have always enjoyed Disney and this album takes it to the next level including adding popular songs like “Let it Go” from the very popular Frozen in Jazz form.
Speaking of “Let it Go” this is one of the first songs our son learned the words to, or as many words as a 2 year old could learn. Hearing him sing it would almost bring me to tears knowing how important it was so him and what the movie meant to him as well. Other favorites on this album include some of my childhood favorites including “The Bare Necessities” from The Jungle Book. Being able to dance and be silly with our son to this jazz album has made us quite a few memories, but also makes the music really come to life!
Check out this amazing track listing:
1. Jamie Cullum – “Everybody Wants To Be A Cat” – from The Aristocats
2. Melody Gardot – “He’s A Tramp” – from Lady And The Tramp
3. Stacey Kent – “Bibbidi Bobbodo Boo” (French version) – from Cinderella
4. Gregory Porter – “When You Wish Upon A Star” – from Pinocchio
5. China Moses – “Why Don’t You Do Right” – from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
6. Raphaël Gualazzi – “I Wanna Be Like You” – from The Jungle Book
7. The Rob Mounsey Orchestra – “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” – from Cinderella
8. Hugh Coltman – “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” – from Toy Story
9. Anne Sila – “Let It Go” – from Frozen
10. Melody Gardot & Raphaël Gualazzi – “The Bare Necessities” – from The Jungle Book
11. Laika – “Once Upon A Dream” – from Sleeping Beauty
12. Nikki Yanofsky -“Someday My Prince Will Come” – from Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
13. The Hot Sardines – I Wanna Be Like You (French & English version) – from The Jungle Book (US release only)
Who wouldn’t love this album? It is an absolute must for any Disney fan! Check out a few things the artists from this album had to say.
“I’ve always loved Disney films and Disney music . There’s magic about the fairytale world they conjure up. The song I chose from Cinderella captures that feeling of magical wonderment that I felt as a child.
The song BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOO, speaks to the child in us all, that still believes – or would like to believe – that we can do magic. As we grow up, we are at the risk of losing that sense of possibility but music has always had the power to transform the world and make it a better place; If that’s not magic, what is?”
“Having kids who are Toy Story fans and being a fan of Randy Newman, the song choice was really simple for me”
In time for Christmas–
This album download is going to be worn out in our home! I am so excited to be able to share it with out son and some of our friends while we all cut loose from adult life and have a blast together.
Get your copies here on November 18th: