Redneck Roadkill RC Toy
We received the mentioned product in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are ours and may vary from the thoughts of others.
I never knew how much we needed the Bo Skeeterz Radio Control Tow Truck in our lives until it was here. I laughed out loud literally when I received this idea in my email. I knew immediately that my boys (husband included) were going to literally freak when they saw this.
For those who don’t know we live in Virginia so the term “redneck” is just something funny that we say. I find the term to be really silly and this RC tow truck summed it up perfectly. The description on their website made me laugh yet again:
- Take the day off…let’s go fishin”!
- Bo Skeeterz Bait-Tackle-Tow features looks of an old beat-up tow truck, weathered body and fenders, beefy tires and working suspension. Looks awesome when BUMPER STICKER, TRUCK DING and ROADKILL SCORING DECALS are applied.
- Includes 3 break apart varmit targets for smashin’ and gameplay. ROADKILL GAMES featured with instructions.
- Full function remote controller drives forward, back, left and right to tickle tight turns and smoke straight-a-ways.
- Collectible: 1:24 scale, 27 MHz
- Battery Operated (4 AAA for truck + 2 AA for remote controller – not included)
- Great GIFT for the MAN CAVE, FATHER’S DAY, 3rd cousins and kids 12+ who love to laugh…RC CAR and HOBBY enthusiasts too.
This gift was something that our boys have played with for hours on end. Crashing the tow truck into the varmit animals and watching them break. There are games, but the boys make up their own.
This truck is $29.95 and worth absolutely every single penny. We have only replaced the batteries one time which is a plus and we have debated using rechargeable batteries in the future for more fun.
The perk of this is that even our youngest who is not quite 3 has enjoyed learning to drive this tow truck around our living room.
I am one of those parents who gives toys and other small gifts to my guys on Valentine’s Day. Spoiling them must be my own personal love language, but I have always enjoyed doing this even with my husband before we had children. I think this is the perfect gift and am even considering adding another Bo Skeeterz Radio Control Tow Truck to our ever growing collection of RC vehicles. This one sure adds laughter to our home, especially when things seem to get too serious. The Redneck Roadkill RC Toy is great for laughs, learning to control RC cars and also for making fun to play games.
If you are looking for other Valentine’s Day gifts please check out our 2020 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide.