The Top 5 Paid and Free Christian Dating Websites For Devout Christians
While dating is common to almost all of us as humans, the processes and practices around it are usually dictated by culture and beliefs. Dating as a devout Christian, for example, will be slightly different from how others would practice it. Thus a devout Christian looking for love will have to be thorough in searching for a partner. Because not everyone believes or lives by the same rules you do, finding a partner might be slightly difficult. This sometimes means generic dating sites may not work for you as well. You will have to visit site that is meant specifically for dating as a Christian single.
Fortunately, we are in an age where things like this exist and are just a click away. As long as you search in the right places, the chances of finding the right partner who faith aligns with yours are high. Some of these websites and apps are paid while some of them are free. Some sites also offer both free and premium packages. There are several Christian dating sites available to select from. We’ve narrowed it down to the top 5 free sites to make your search easier.
- Christian Mingle: one of the most popular, dedicated dating sites for Christians, with a strong motto and a user base for singles of all ages, Christian Mingle does stand out. it offers free trials that enable its users to create a basic profile, see other members and also engage in the discussion board. The site also emphasizes having a detailed profile. In finding a match for you, the site makes use of your stated preferences for the right match and also offers various quizzes and personality tests to make the experience worthwhile. It also has two main features which are Discovery Preference and LookBook. Members on a free subscription can show their interest in someone by sending winks.
- e-Harmony: Founded by a Christian and a Psychologist, eharmony does have a high success rate of marriages. The site’s main goal is to help users find partners for marriage and not just casual dating. eharmony is known to be very thorough in their matchmaking process and set you up with matches based on your belief. It has quite a large membership base so finding other Christian users as potential matches should not be too hard. The website uses both location-based and compatibility-based searches to find people in your area of residence and who also share your beliefs. Although eharmony doesn’t allow a manual search of other members’ profiles, you can rest assured that the matches sent to your inbox are very close to what you are looking for. It is renowned for its unique matching system and its thorough sign-up process.
- Christian Café: This is an “all Christian” and “all Single” dating site. It is Christian owned and stands out as one of the best options for Christians as it focuses on facilitating a “Christian marriage”. The site reportedly has had over 25,000 marriages since its inception in 1999. Although this site is not really free. It deserves a place on this list because of how successful it has been and the fact that it offers a free trial that allows users to explore all the features the site has such as instant messaging, creating a profile, engaging in discussion with other members and sending virtual winks. You can find a detailed review of Christian Café on https://www.askmen.com/dating/online-dating-sites/christiancafe-com-review.html.
- Zoosk: first, it is a dating app, which means it is mobile and very attractive to most youngsters. It currently boasts of millions of members, among which 300,000 are devout Christians; now that is a very large pool to select from. Zoosk makes use of a behavioral matchmaking technology that does much in setting you up with accurate matches. It comes with an easy signup process and a photo verification is required to weed off fake or unserious people. This helps to give more credibility to the site. There is also the option of linking your Zoosk account with your Facebook account. It is fun, fast and one of the best options of someone looking for a long term relationship.
- Ourtime: this is a dating site specifically for the older generation, specifically 50+. Single Christians in this age-range will find this site more appealing than others mainly because it is sensitive to their needs and more traditional ways of doing things. It makes use of many features that allows you to have a fun yet safe experience. It is easy to sign up and use. Matchmaking is done via certain criteria such as religion, gender, height, age, blood type, Zodiac Sign and location.
Click here for a detailed review of some more Christian dating sites that are 100% free.
One of the major benefits online Christian dating has over the traditional method is a large number of persons available to select from. In an ever-changing society and culture, finding someone who still shares your beliefs and ideas might be a herculean task. Fortunately, online dating sites help relieve us of the workload by connecting you with devout and likemind