Travel Fusion Anti-Theft Backpack
We received the mentioned product in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are ours and may vary from the thoughts of others.
We have been traveling a lot more than normal lately and the travel time isn’t over yet. While we are not hopping planes we still want to ensure that our things are safe from theft and the Travel Fusion Anti-Theft Backpack is perfect! Recently we traveled into West Virginia for a long weekend of waterfalls and family fun. I wanted to see just what we could fit in this backpack and also how easy it would be to carry when loaded full of our electronics and other important things.
Before I tell the tale here is a bit more about the Travel Fusion Anti-Theft Backback
- The FlexPack Pro’s scientifically engineered storage maximizes the backpack’s space and makes for ease of packing your electronics.
- The insulated pouch can also be used to store shoes, laundry, or an umbrella, keeping the rest of the FlexPack dry and clean.
- The provided outlet allows you to charge your devices when move.
- A durable rubber handle to ensure a premium feel while grabbing hold of your bag.
- The breathable material provides comfort while reducing stress on the shoulders
- Prevention of theft inside the backpack by TSA lock
- Prevention of removal by stainless metal wire lock
- Prevention of pickpocketing by the anti-theft zipper latest fraudulent opening and closing fastener
I love the lock system because it is easy to set up but also easy to use. Our 5 year old loved unhooking it and being able to know the “secret code” to get his things out.
In this backpack we were able to house 2 laptops (a 17 inch and a Chromebook which I believe is 15 inches), also included in there were 2 books I was reading, charging cables for our cell phones, a tablet and its charging cord. I found that it was easy to pack but also easy to carry with no stress on my back or shoulders. We honestly were able to carry from the top strap with ease.
The security features are top notch and we had no issues with those. There is plenty of room and we will actually use this again in just about a month for a trip into Ohio for my family reunion. I feel like this will be perfect for a weekend trip because I can toss other things inside and limit the amount of luggage that we have to bring.
The charging station is also an added bonus for me as our weekend trip will be pretty hectic and I can just plug in here and not have any worries.
Get yours now for $168 and remember back to school time is coming and this would be perfect for the college student venturing out on their own for the first time. This literally does it all while keeping your precious goods safe and sound.