USCAMEL 10X42 Binoculars
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are mine and may vary from the thoughts of others.
About USCAMEL 10X42 Binoculars
- USCAMEL binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings
- Right eyepiece diopter adjustment knob: there may be differences between the left and right eye vision,can be adjusted using the left eye clarity, then slightly rotate the right eyepiece diopter ring directly to achieve the best results.
- Fogproof – Prevents moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular
What We Thought
This Christmas I was determined to get my husband the best of the best in outdoor products to add to his hunting and fishing backpack. He already has a little bit of everything, but I wanted to make sure that he had a great holiday since he works so hard to provide for us.
I was contacted about reviewing these binoculars and knew that they would be perfect for Patrick. When they arrived I was immediately impressed. I found that they were not too heavy and were highly protected from damage including a carrying case and lens covers. He can toss these right in a fishing backpack to use while out on his fishing adventures, too.
I love that each eye can be adjusted because a little known fact about me is that I am highly left eye dominant (right handed) so often using binoculars results in a lot of frustration for me. I found these easy to adjust even without my glasses on and they are so clear to look through.
Resisting the urge to give them to Patrick early was impossible so when he came home that day I had to show them off. He couldn’t believe that I had found such an amazing product and took them hunting the next day. He compared them to a pair that was a LOT more expensive and he said these were great for looking at the fields in low light and he loves that they are fog proof as well. He said they are light enough to wear around his neck throughout the entire hunt and do not cause any issues while using either a gun or bow.
We are so pleased wit the USCAMEL 10X42 binoculars and know that our readers will be too.
I can’t wait to hijack these in the Spring for some bird watching and also use them while we are on vacation in the late summer to see the sights of Tennessee!