VinThin Weight Loss
We received the mentioned product in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are ours and may vary from the thoughts of others.
About VinThin Weight Loss
VinThin is different…
- ALL our products include an unconditional 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- NO automatic re-orders! (unless you choose our “subscribe and save” option)
- No caffeine. No stimulants. No side effects. No common allergens. Proven safe.
- Proven effective in double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Participants lost an average of over 1 lb. per week, without a special diet or exercise plan.
- All-natural herbal formula reduces appetite and cravings and makes you feel full faster and longer.
- Makes losing weight easy! Only one tablet per day each morning with patented time-release formulation.
How VinThin ingredients work together:
- Lady’s Mantle leaf extract: Traditionally used to suppress appetite. The tannins in the leaf make the body react as if it was cold. This triggers the body to produce heat by burning up fat. Other chemicals in the leaf may slow the enzyme that breaks down food, making the stomach feel full for longer.
- Olive leaf extract: Makes less sugar pass from the food in the stomach into the blood stream. Experiments also show that it can help reduce blood pressure. Since excess weight is oftentimes associated with high blood pressure, the supplement offers that added health benefit. Arabic herbal texts also note its use to help control blood sugar. Bitter chemicals in the leaf also help break down fats.
- Wild Mint leaf extract: Used throughout Europe and the Arabic world for centuries to calm the stomach while aiding digestion. This increases the efficiency of digestion, reduces appetite and complements the action of the cumin. Research shows that mint can dramatically reduce fat and cholesterol production in the liver.
- Cumin Seed extract: used the world over to treat stomach complaints and ease digestion. More efficient digestion shortens the time between eating and the body signaling the brain that it has sufficient nutrients which reduces appetite.
Propol® TR: a patented formulation of Propolmannan, is a highly refined extract from the tubers of Amorphophallus Japonica. Purified to a fine powder, Propol has the highest molecular weight of any natural substance in the world. It has an extraordinary ability to absorb fats and carbohydrates and help block their digestion. In VinThin, its primary purpose is to form a time-release matrix with the other ingredients, allowing the one-per-day dosage.
Combined in VinThin, the ingredients offer the best balance of time-released weight loss aids:
- Stimulate metabolism: Lady’s Mantle, Olive Leaf
- Suppress appetite: Lady’s Mantle, Cumin, Wild Mint, Propol
- Ease and regulate digestion: cumin, Wild Mint, Propol
- Reduce cravings for sweets: Lady’s Mantle, Wild Mint, Propol
What We Thought
I am going to be REALLY honest in this post. Honesty is the best policy, right? Recently I took the plunge to make some huge changes in my diet and started an exercise program. I saw some pictures of myself and let me just say I was less than happy. I weigh the same today as when our son was born nearly 18 months ago, on top of weight that was hanging around from our now 5 year old. I noticed my clothes didn’t fit well anymore, I was buying larger sizes and I was just not impressed with how I felt at all.
VinThin was introduced to me by one of our long lasting partners and I thought why not, lets take a plunge. While I did not see any “scale victories” and actually hate using a scale in the first place what I did notice was that I had absolutely no side-effects from taking the VinThin I did notice that I seemed to not want to snack as much in the middle of the day (which is a huge part of working at home with food readily available) and I wanted smaller meal portions. I also found that I didn’t want soda nearly as much and literally craved water.
Another perk to VinThin is that I didn’t feel jittery or anxious as with other supplements that I have tried in the past. I do not handle that feeling very well at all and found none of that with these.
I am not obligated to buy in with VinThin for months at a time as with other weight loss plans online and can buy on a month to month basis which is perfect for those of us who budget monthly. A 30 tablet bottle retails for $34.95 plus shipping which is just a little over a dollar a day. What else can you do for $1 a day? Not much these days. There are also other plans where you can subscribe and save or buy multiple months to save even more money.
For more information on VinThin check out the following links:
Are you looking to make big life changes? Of course first discuss everything with your doctor, but when you are ready to jump in be sure to check out VinThin and feel free to share your success stories here; scale victories, non scale victories and even if you walked away from that piece of cake or candy. I would love to follow your journey and share mine as well!