Zuki Muscle Roller Stick
I received the mentioned product in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are mine and may vary from the thoughts of others.
About Zuki Muscle Roller Stick
- The “GO TO” for muscle recovery. Roll away muscle pain after sports, exercise, CrossFit, jogging, Pilates, yoga and running.
- Deep tissue soft point rollers are most effective on muscles, releasing tension at the trigger point. Prefect for self-myofascial release, flushing toxins from muscles, break-up lactic acid, increase blood flow and overall muscle relief.
- Improve blood flow and circulation to accelerate injury recovery, increase flexibility, reduce pain and inflammation. Increase energy flow, have less stress, greater circulation and oxygen flow, reduce knots and tension, blast away fascia, reduce cellulite, relieve foot stress.
- Use On All Muscle Groups – Back, Quads, Triceps, Glutes, Calves, Biceps, Hamstrings, Abdominals, Legs, Arms, Back, Neck
- Vegan, 100% pure TPE/PP, Hypoallergenic, Latex Free, BPA Free. Designed in the USA and built from the best materials.
What We Thought
My husband recently got a hamstring injury and if you have ever had one of those you know that they hurt like nobody’s business. He was in so much pain even doing everyday activities and I had no idea what to do to make him feel better.
Just in the nick of time I received an email wanting us to review the Zuku Muscle Roller Stick and I knew this would be perfect as soon as I read all of the muscle groups that it helps. I wanted to provide my husband with the relief that he needed so much, especially since he had been working while in pain as well.
The muscle stick arrived and while he said that it did “feel weird” at first he confessed that after a bit of use the pain was diminishing and he felt so much better.
I found that after a long day I love using the Zuki Muscle Roller on my feet. I know that sounds weird, but it gives them the relief that they so do not ache as much.
If you are looking for muscle relief that lasts without breaking the bank of needing a huge space to store something, then the Zuki Muscle Stick is for you. Head over to their website and score both sizes for $64.95. That is quite a savings since they are listed for $89.90! Much cheaper than a massage in a salon every day!