Designer Protein- Totally Egg
We received the mentioned product in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts contained within this post are ours and may vary from the thoughts of others.
About Designer Protein- Totally Egg
• 24 grams of natural egg white and egg yolk protein per serving
• Only 110 – 120 calories per serving
• Clean nutrition, only 6 ingredients
• Packed with BCAA’s and essential amino acids
• Rich source of riboflavin, B12 and potassium
• Contains 0 grams of sugar and 2 grams of net of carbs, excellent for the Keto diet
• Dairy-free and lactose-free
• No artificial growth hormones
• No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives
• Certified Paleo-friendly, gluten-free and kosher
• Certified Informed Choice, Trusted by Sport
• Environmentally sustainable packaging
• Made in the USA
*USDA Food Composition Database, 2017
What We Thought:
Guys I am a habitual meal skipper. There I have typed it and now it must be a reality. I have always done this especially since becoming a parent and it takes a huge toll on a body. I have added some extra pounds because my meals are not spread out through the day and I find myself grabbing an unhealthy snack to just tide me over until the next meal. Breakfast is a huge one because I find that I am just too busy. Between breakfast for both boys, catching up on emails and getting homeschooling materials ready for the day there just doesn’t seem to be enough time and then I blink and it is lunch time. I will eat a little bit with the kids but my biggest meal seems to be dinner which I do try to serve between 6 and 6:30.
Fast forward to be receiving 2 bags of Totally Egg made by Designer Protein. This stuff is delicious! You think eggs and images of scrambled eggs pop up in your head but this is so much more! I added the vanilla powder to some milk and let me just say it is amazing.
So check out those stats: 98% less cholesterol than 3 normal egg servings. Another perk is that it is not overly sweet. I don’t feel drowned out by sweeteners. There are only 6 ingredients and I can pronounce them all– Another huge perk.
Here is the powder. It is really fine and not gritty at all. The scoop is provided which is great because I always lose those. I find the vanilla has a “real” vanilla taste and the texture of the shake is like a non-frozen milkshake. I really like it.
Here is my ready to drink shake. A special thank you to Designer Protein for providing the Blender Bottle. We never have enough of those around here!! This shake is changing how I handle my days and making life incredibly better for me one shake at a time. I feel that I now will have control over my energy levels, I wont over eat in the evenings because I am starving.